Elrond (EGLD) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 10th. During the last seven days, Elrond has traded 16.9% lower against the US dollar. Elrond has a total market cap of $3.50 billion and approximately $93.52 million worth of Elrond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elrond coin can now be purchased for $160.52 or 0.00380238 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ION (ION) traded up 121,310.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5,113.85 or 0.12113296 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $80.93 or 0.00191701 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.72 or 0.00037248 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.82 or 0.00051681 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00010957 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elrond is a novel architecture that goes beyond state-of-the-art by introducing a genuine State Sharding scheme for practical scalability, eliminating energy and computational waste while ensuring distributed fairness through a Secure Proof of Stake (SPoS) consensus mechanism. Having a strong focus on security, Elrond’s network is built to ensure resistance to known security problems like the Sybil attack, Rogue-key attack, Nothing at Stake attack, and others. In an ecosystem that strives for interconnectivity, Elrond’s solution for smart contracts offers an EVM compliant engine to ensure interoperability by design. Elrond (ERD) to Elrond (EGLD) swap announcement: “Starting with the 3rd of September (2020) we will officially begin the swap from ERD to eGLD. eGLD will be the native currency of the Elrond economy, and all ERD tokens will gradually be swapped to eGLD tokens. The eGLD ticker is an abbreviation for eGold, denoting the simplest, and most intuitively powerful metaphor of what the Elrond currency aims to become. Starting now, we will use eGold and eGLD interchangeably, to refer to the native Elrond currency.” “
Elrond Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elrond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elrond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elrond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elrond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elrond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.