TerraUSD (UST) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 10th. One TerraUSD coin can now be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00002359 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, TerraUSD has traded down 0% against the US dollar. TerraUSD has a total market capitalization of $16.73 billion and approximately $401.38 million worth of TerraUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00010469 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00006806 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 157.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000005 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 12th, 2020. TerraUSD’s total supply is 16,725,707,871 coins. The official website for TerraUSD is terra.money. TerraUSD’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TerraUSD is medium.com/terra-money.
According to CryptoCompare, “Terra aims to build a new financial infrastructure that works better for everyone. The network is powered by a family of stablecoins, each pegged to major fiat currencies all algorithmically stabilized by Terra’s native token, Luna. Terra’s mission is to set money free by building open financial infrastructure. Luna, as the native staking asset from which the family of Terra stablecoins derives their stability, utility, and value, acts both as collateral for the entire Terra economy and as a staking token that secures the PoS network. Luna can be held and traded like a normal crypto asset, but can also be staked to accrue rewards in the network generated from transaction fees. Luna can also be used to make and vote on governance proposals. The family of Terra stablecoins is designed to achieve stability through consistent mining rewards with a contracting and expanding money supply. For example, if the system has detected that the price of a Terra currency has deviated from its peg, it applies pressure to normalize the price. Currently, the family of Terra stablecoins includes: KRT (Terra stablecoin pegged to Korean Won), UST (Terra stablecoin pegged to US Dollar), MNT (Terra stablecoin pegged to Mongolian Togrog), SDR (Terra stablecoin pegged to IMF SDR), with more being added in the future. “
Buying and Selling TerraUSD
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TerraUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TerraUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TerraUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.