Verge (XVG) traded 8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 11th. Verge has a total market capitalization of $166.03 million and $3.74 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Verge coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0101 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Verge has traded 25.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.33 or 0.00254148 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.93 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00000947 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001270 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001583 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000057 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verge is a scrypt based alternative crypto currency trying to take the popularity of both Dogecoin and Bitcoin and combine it with the anonymous features of DASH. The block time is 30 seconds and the coin operates through Proof of Work. VERGE prides itself on being a symbol of progression in the cryptocurrency world. It is a more secure, private, and evolving cryptocurrency that is backed by bitcoin, a ton of developer resources and privacy tools (located here!) Block reward: Block 0 to 14,000 : 200,000 coins14,000 to 28,000 : 100,000 coins28,000 to 42,000: 50,000 coins42,000 to 210,000: 25,000 coins210,000 to 378,000: 12,500 coins378,000 to 546,000: 6,250 coins546,000 to 714,000: 3,125 coins714,000 to 2,124,000: 1,560 coins2,124,000 to 4,248,000: 730 coinsApproximately total reward: 9 Billion (9,000,000,000) during first year then issuing 1 billion (1,000,000,000) each year after. “
Verge Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.