EVBN opened at $38.16 on Monday. Evans Bancorp has a twelve month low of $33.56 and a twelve month high of $44.47. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a current ratio of 0.93. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $39.45. The firm has a market capitalization of $209.79 million, a PE ratio of 8.91 and a beta of 1.06.
Evans Bancorp Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evans Bancorp (EVBN)
- 3 Tech Stocks to Buy for Retirement
- Simply Good Foods Stock is a Healthy Defensive Play
- Poor Timing Will Put Delta Air Lines on Standby For Risk-Off Investors
- Schlumberger Analyst Coverage Drives Market Higher
- 3 Stocks Down Big in ’22 That Are Worth Buying
Receive News & Ratings for Evans Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evans Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.