Shares of NYSE TRX opened at $0.30 on Wednesday. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.34. Tanzanian Gold has a fifty-two week low of $0.29 and a fifty-two week high of $0.60. The firm has a market cap of $82.30 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -10.00 and a beta of 0.76.
Tanzanian Gold (NYSE:TRX – Get Rating) last released its earnings results on Thursday, April 14th. The company reported ($0.01) EPS for the quarter, hitting analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.01). The firm had revenue of $3.33 million for the quarter.
Tanzanian Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, financing, exploration and development of mineral property interests in the United Republic of Tanzania. The company primarily explores for gold deposits. It holds interests in the Buckreef gold project located in north-central Tanzania. The company was formerly known as Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation and changed its name to Tanzanian Gold Corporation in April 2019.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tanzanian Gold (TRX)
- The Sherwin-Williams Company Bottoms Above Institutional Support
- Simpson Manufacturing Co. Hits The Nail On The Head, Again
- What To Make Of Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI)
- Whirlpool Is A Steal At These Prices
- Kimberly-Clark Pops On Successful Price Pass-Through
Receive News & Ratings for Tanzanian Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tanzanian Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.