Other equities research analysts have also recently issued reports about the stock. The Goldman Sachs Group cut shares of Aluminum Co. of China from a “buy” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, January 13th. HSBC upgraded shares of Aluminum Co. of China from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, March 23rd.
NYSE:ACH opened at $11.31 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 1.08, a quick ratio of 0.58 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.74. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $14.86 and its 200-day moving average price is $14.51. Aluminum Co. of China has a twelve month low of $10.58 and a twelve month high of $23.90. The company has a market cap of $7.70 billion, a P/E ratio of 9.12 and a beta of 1.59.
Aluminum Co. of China Company Profile (Get Rating)
Aluminum Corporation of China Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells alumina, primary aluminum, aluminum alloys, and carbon products in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company operates through five segments: Alumina, Primary Aluminum, Trading, Energy, and Corporate and Other Operating.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aluminum Co. of China (ACH)
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Aluminum Co. of China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aluminum Co. of China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.