Shares of NYSE:LNG opened at $134.34 on Monday. Cheniere Energy has a 52-week low of $80.05 and a 52-week high of $150.00. The stock has a market capitalization of $34.17 billion, a PE ratio of -9.46, a PEG ratio of 0.22 and a beta of 1.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.30, a current ratio of 1.24 and a quick ratio of 0.93.
Cheniere Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cheniere Energy (LNG)
- MarketBeat Podcast: Barbell Strategy To Strengthen Your Portfolio
- Time to Buy These 3 Oversold Mid-Caps
- Institutional Support For Tyson Foods Is Growing
- Johnson Outdoors Falls On Bleak Outlook
- HCA Healthcare Stock is Ready to Climb Higher
Receive News & Ratings for Cheniere Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cheniere Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.