Redbox Entertainment Inc. (NASDAQ:RDBXW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 8,100 shares, a decrease of 32.5% from the April 15th total of 12,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 473,800 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Shares of NASDAQ RDBXW remained flat at $$0.13 during midday trading on Friday. 835,827 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 461,219. Redbox Entertainment has a 1 year low of $0.12 and a 1 year high of $4.40.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Redbox Entertainment (RDBXW)
- The Three Most Upgraded Stocks You Can Buy Now
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/9 – 5/13
- Is Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) Suddenly A Safe Haven?
- Beyond Meat Stock Value is Improving
- The Travel Sector Is Getting Upgraded
Receive News & Ratings for Redbox Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Redbox Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.