GCM Mining Corp. (TSE:GCM – Get Rating) insider Gran Colombia Gold Corp. purchased 50,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, May 16th. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$4.42 per share, for a total transaction of C$221,000.00. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 50,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$221,000.
Gran Colombia Gold Corp. also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, April 25th, Gran Colombia Gold Corp. acquired 50,000 shares of GCM Mining stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of C$5.44 per share, for a total transaction of C$272,060.00.
TSE GCM opened at C$4.39 on Tuesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$5.51 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$5.40. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 66.47, a quick ratio of 5.49 and a current ratio of 5.94. GCM Mining Corp. has a twelve month low of C$4.13 and a twelve month high of C$6.13. The stock has a market cap of C$429.78 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 2.12.
Several research firms have weighed in on GCM. Fundamental Research reiterated a “buy” rating and set a C$10.04 price objective (up from C$9.17) on shares of GCM Mining in a research report on Wednesday, April 13th. Canaccord Genuity Group lifted their price objective on shares of GCM Mining from C$9.75 to C$10.00 in a research report on Friday, April 22nd.
About GCM Mining (Get Rating)
GCM Mining Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of gold and silver properties primarily in Colombia. The company holds interests in the Segovia operations comprising the El Silencio, Providencia, and Sandra K underground mines located in Colombia.
- FIGS, Inc Moves Lower On Analysts’ Downgrades
- Option Care Health Stock is Making a Healthy Pullback
- MarketBeat Podcast: Trading Volatile Markets While Preserving Capital
- Warby Parker Stock Is A High-Probability Candidate For A Short-Squeeze
- Concentrix: High Debt and Struggling Margins
Receive News & Ratings for GCM Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GCM Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.