Enjoy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENJYW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 41,600 shares, a growth of 112.2% from the April 30th total of 19,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 42,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Shares of NASDAQ:ENJYW traded up $0.03 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.07. 1,145 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 37,227. Enjoy Technology has a 1 year low of $0.03 and a 1 year high of $1.97.
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Enjoy Technology stock. Context Capital Management LLC purchased a new stake in Enjoy Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ENJYW – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund purchased 558,565 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $140,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Enjoy Technology (ENJYW)
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
- Is RBC Bearings Rolling Into A Reversal?
- Should Dollar General or Dollar Tree Give Investors a Case of FOMO?
Receive News & Ratings for Enjoy Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enjoy Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.