Shares of EVBN opened at $38.30 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.88, a current ratio of 0.86 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. Evans Bancorp has a 52 week low of $35.95 and a 52 week high of $44.47. The company has a market cap of $211.53 million, a PE ratio of 8.82 and a beta of 0.98. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $38.02.
About Evans Bancorp (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Evans Bancorp (EVBN)
- These Are the Three (3) Most Upgraded Stocks For Q2
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 5/23 – 5/27
- Short Sellers Provide Entry Into Hibbet, Inc At Rock Bottom Prices
- Affirm Stock Has Affirmed a Bottom
- Airbnb: Bold Competitive Threats & A New World of Travel
Receive News & Ratings for Evans Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evans Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.