Shares of Burford Capital Limited (NASDAQ:BUR – Get Rating) gapped down before the market opened on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $8.95, but opened at $8.53. Burford Capital shares last traded at $8.70, with a volume of 5,378 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com raised Burford Capital from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, August 18th.
Burford Capital Price Performance
About Burford Capital
Burford Capital Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides legal finance products and services. The company offers asset management services, including core legal finance, complex strategies, and post-settlement finance. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is based in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Burford Capital (BUR)
- Oil and Gas Stocks: A Safe Way to Invest in Renewable Energy
- When Will the Hangover Finally Be Over for Seagate Technology?
- Are These Green Energy Companies Right For Your Portfolio?
- Does Enphase Energy Have the Juice to Keep Powering Higher?
- The One Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stock To Rule Them All
Receive News & Ratings for Burford Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Burford Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.