Mechanical Technology, Incorporated (OTCMKTS:MKTY – Get Rating) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $12.66 and traded as high as $12.77. Mechanical Technology shares last traded at $12.66, with a volume of 87,500 shares changing hands.
Mechanical Technology Stock Down 1.4 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $12.66.
Mechanical Technology Company Profile
Soluna Holdings, Inc through its subsidiaries engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of test and measurement instruments and systems that use an array of technologies to solve complex, real world applications in numerous industries including manufacturing, electronics, semiconductor, solar, commercial and military aviation, automotive, and data storage.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mechanical Technology (MKTY)
- Do These Dividend Achievers Deserve A Place In Your Portfolio?
- Darden Restaurants Takes the Low Road Against Inflation
- Why These 3 Stocks Are Off to Hot September Starts
- Inflation Doesn’t Differentiate, But it’s Impact Does
- 3 Downgraded Must-Have Stocks To Put On Your Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Mechanical Technology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mechanical Technology and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.