Bar Harbor Bankshares Stock Down 0.6 %
Shares of BHB stock opened at $30.24 on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 0.93, a current ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66. The firm has a market capitalization of $455.72 million, a P/E ratio of 11.16 and a beta of 0.87. Bar Harbor Bankshares has a 52 week low of $24.00 and a 52 week high of $31.95.
Bar Harbor Bankshares Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Bar Harbor Bankshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bar Harbor Bankshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.