Shares of New Gold Inc. (NYSE:NGD – Get Rating) gapped down prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $1.19, but opened at $1.16. New Gold shares last traded at $1.10, with a volume of 34,926 shares trading hands.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, StockNews.com began coverage on New Gold in a research note on Wednesday, October 12th. They issued a “hold” rating for the company.
New Gold Trading Down 5.0 %
The company has a current ratio of 2.25, a quick ratio of 1.68 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.39. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $0.95 and a 200 day moving average of $0.97. The company has a market cap of $770.98 million, a P/E ratio of 8.07 and a beta of 1.33.
About New Gold
New Gold Inc, an intermediate gold mining company, engages in the exploration, development, and operation of mineral properties. It primarily explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. The company's principal operating properties include 100% interests in the Rainy River mine located in Ontario, Canada; and New Afton mine situated in British Columbia, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Gold (NGD)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for New Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.