Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Trip.com Group (NASDAQ: TCOM):
- 3/8/2023 – Trip.com Group had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $40.00 to $46.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 3/8/2023 – Trip.com Group had its price target raised by analysts at HSBC Holdings plc from $44.00 to $48.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/7/2023 – Trip.com Group had its price target raised by analysts at Benchmark Co. from $52.00 to $55.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/7/2023 – Trip.com Group had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $45.00 to $49.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/7/2023 – Trip.com Group had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from $45.00 to $48.00.
- 1/30/2023 – Trip.com Group is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/18/2023 – Trip.com Group had its price target raised by analysts at CLSA from $42.00 to $48.00.
Trip.com Group Price Performance
NASDAQ:TCOM opened at $35.03 on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $37.17 and a 200-day moving average of $31.14. Trip.com Group Limited has a 52 week low of $14.29 and a 52 week high of $40.17. The company has a quick ratio of 1.09, a current ratio of 1.09 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16.
Trip.com Group (NASDAQ:TCOM – Get Rating) last released its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, December 14th. The company reported $0.15 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.05 by $0.10. The company had revenue of $968.00 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $922.05 million. Trip.com Group had a net margin of 6.45% and a return on equity of 0.31%. As a group, research analysts forecast that Trip.com Group Limited will post 0.67 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Trip.com Group
Trip.com Group Ltd. engages in the provision of travel-related services. It provides hotel accommodations, airline tickets, packaged tours, corporate travel management services, property management systems and advertising services. The company was founded by Jian Zhang Liang, Min Fan, Nan Peng Shen and Qi Ji in June 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trip.com Group (TCOM)
- Fossil Group: Should You Bet On Consumer Discretionary In 2023?
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Stock Moves Higher After Strong Results
- Monthly Realty Income is About to Get Bigger
- 3 Large Cap Dividend Challengers for Millennial Investors
- Sea Ltd Is On The Verge Of A 100% Rally, Should You Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Tripcom Group Limited Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tripcom Group Limited and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.