Avino Silver & Gold Mines (NYSE:ASM – Get Rating) was downgraded by research analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report issued on Friday.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Price Performance
Shares of NYSE:ASM opened at $0.66 on Friday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.72 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.63. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 1.99 and a quick ratio of 1.41. Avino Silver & Gold Mines has a one year low of $0.48 and a one year high of $1.05. The company has a market cap of $78.22 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.19 and a beta of 1.69.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Avino Silver & Gold Mines (ASM)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Avino Silver & Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avino Silver & Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.