StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ:SAVE – Get Rating) in a report issued on Friday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Spirit Airlines Stock Performance
Shares of SAVE opened at $16.93 on Friday. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.85 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.33 and a beta of 1.13. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.04, a quick ratio of 1.25 and a current ratio of 1.25. Spirit Airlines has a fifty-two week low of $15.92 and a fifty-two week high of $27.88.
Spirit Airlines Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spirit Airlines (SAVE)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Spirit Airlines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spirit Airlines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.