StockNews.com started coverage on shares of TRX Gold (NYSE:TRX – Get Rating) in a research report issued on Friday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Separately, HC Wainwright raised their target price on TRX Gold from $1.00 to $1.10 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, December 2nd.
TRX Gold Trading Down 1.8 %
Shares of NYSE:TRX opened at $0.46 on Friday. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.43 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.40. The company has a market capitalization of $127.53 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -46.15 and a beta of 0.80. TRX Gold has a 12-month low of $0.26 and a 12-month high of $0.55.
TRX Gold Company Profile
TRX Gold Corp. along with its joint venture partner, State Mining Corporation of Tanzania (STAMICO), is building a gold project at Buckreef in Tanzania. The company’s Buckreef Project is located in the Geita District of the Geita Region south of Lake Victoria, approximately 110 kilometers southwest of the city of Mwanza, Tanzania.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on TRX Gold (TRX)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for TRX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TRX Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.