A total of nine consortia comprising of international shipbuilding companies and system suppliers have bid for the Brazilian Navy's "Tamandare" Class Corvettes project the shortlist of which is expected on August 27.
Another stage of tender process ended on 18 of last month. the Directorate of the Naval Program Management (Diretoria de Gestão de Programas da Marinha, DGePM) of Brazilian Navy together with the State Enterprise of the Navy Project Management EMGEPRON (Empresa Gerencial de Projetos Navais) have announced on the end of the bidding process for the companies which were accredited to participate, Ukrinmash said in a statement Tuesday.
The list of consortia that bid for the construction of four “Tamandaré” class corvettes for Brazilian Navy includes;
- “ÁGUAS AZUIS” - ATECH Negócios em Tecnologias S.A, Еmbraer SA and ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems GmbH, with the following contractors: Aeroespacial e Defesa S.A, Фонд EZUTE, OCEANA Shipyard SA, Omnisys Engenharia Ltda, SKM Electro Electronics Ltd and WEG Electrical Equipment SA;
- “FLV” - FINCANTIERI S.p.A, LEONARDO S.p.A and VARD PROMAR S.A., with the following subcontractors: Fund EZUTE and ARES Aeroespacial e Defesa S.A.;
- BAE Systems, CONSUB Defense Technology S.A. and MAC LAREN Oil Shipyard Ltda;
- State Enterprise UKRINMASH, THALES and AMRJ (Navy Brazilia Arsenal – Ship repairing plant in Rio de Janeiro);
- “VILLEGAGNON” - NAVAL GROUP, ENSEADA Indústria Naval S.A and MECTRON S.A.;
- “DAMEN SAAB Tamandaré” - DAMEN Schelde Naval Shipbuilding B.V і SAAB AB, with the following contractors: CONSUB Defesa e Tecnologia S.A, WEG equipamentos elétricos S.A (electric equipment) and WILSON SONS Shipyard Ltda;
- GOA Shipyard Limited, INDÚSTRIA NAVAL DO CEARÁ (INACE), Fund EZUTE and SKM Eletro Eletrônica Ltda;
- GRSE - Garden Research Shipbuilder Engineers, ELBIT Systems Ltd and SINERGY Group Corporate;
- STM, BRASFELS Shipyard Ltd., Fund EZUTE, THALES and Omnisys Engenharia Ltda.