Rheinmetal and FRAEN Corporation have set up a joint venture, "Rheinmetall Fraen Fuzes LLC" to develop and produce military fuzes.
Rheinmetall will hold a 51% share in the new company, with the remaining 49% held by FRAEN Corp, the company said in a statement Monday.
The joint venture will be based at FRAEN Corp.'s headquarters in Reading, Mass.
The Düsseldorf-based high-tech group Rheinmetall with its Swiss subsidiary Rheinmetall Air Defence has won an order for additional Fieldguard 3 military measurement systems, from an unspecified Brazilian defence contractor. Fieldguard is an active fire control system whose special sensors enable it to measure the trajectory of projectiles, thus assuring maximum precision when engaging targets
Rheinmetall is set to deliver ROSY Smoke Obscurant Systems to two NATO members states- Belgium and Portugal. 126 systems will be delivered to Spanish defence contractor URO Vehículos Especiales S
Rheinmetall has won a €109 million ($123 million) contract to supply German military Bundeswehr for artillery shells. The framework contract encompasses the supply of over 32,000 rounds, with an option for a further 11,000 worth around €37 million, the company said in a statement
Rheinmetall has unveiled the rescue variant of its Mission Master unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) at the CANSAC-2019 exhibition in Ottawa, Canada. The Mission Master is a modular unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) that facilitates recovery of injured troops without compromising the operators safety, along with many other dangerous, dirty, and dull (DDD) tasks
Iran Unveils S-300 Clone, Claims ‘Substantial Upgrades’ over Russian System
BAE Systems to Boost F-35 Electronic Warfare Capabilities
Raytheon, US Navy Complete First Test of Enterprise Air Surveillance Radar
USAF Awards Boeing $999 Million A-10 Thunderbolt II Re-Winging Contract
Elbit Systems Pitches For Lockheed Martin F-21 Jet Project in India
India's First Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile Ready
Russian AF to Receive Upgrade Su-30SM Jet with Engine from Su-35 Fighter...
Turkish Air Force Seeks Su-35 after F-35 Deal Collapse
Upgrade of Russias Sukhoi Su-30SM fighters to equip them with armaments, radar, sensors and engines from the more powerful Su-35...
US companies sanctioned by China for supplying weapons to Taiwan may be denied rare earth elements (REEs), which have critical...
While the US F-35 stealth aircraft has become one the fastest selling fighter jets in the world aircraft market, thanks...
Russian state-run Almaz-Antey has released additional data on its latest export-version of Buk-M3 Viking air defense missile system (ADMS)
The MiG-29, one of Russias most exported military jet has been upgraded in India that expands its capabilities from an...
Russian fifth generation fighter aircraft (FGFA) Su-57 will for the first time perform flights during the ARMY 2018 event near...